From 27/01-1/02 we head to the beautiful Fiss in Austria for a fun ski trip. A special program for entrepreneurs, self-employed people and executives. From Austria you will work on yourself and your business. The theme of this year? Communication. During this trip we will focus on your communication style, perception of the others and how to get more results in communication. The ideal theme to tackle in the mountains of Austria, no?
Do you recognize yourself in the following statements?
- Do you avoid difficult conversations?
- Do you attack of react on other people in stead of communicating assertively?
- Do you use One-Size-Fits-All Communication Approach?
- Do you Speak More and Listen Less?
- Do you Assume Instead of Asking More Questions?
- Do you sometimes use a Negative Tone?
- How do you handle feedback? Ignore, defend, accept or creating change?
- Is it hard to keep an open mind?
Then this trip is the perfect pause moment for you! Learn to use selfempathy, create connection and realise more with your communication skills and so feel more happiness.
What does a ski trip to FISS COST?
The price includes accommodation at Hotel Das Marent - 1200 €
- accommodation (double room 2p/room)
- luxury breakfast
- 5 course dinner
€ 1200 -> excluding ski pass and ski rental.
The price for the training is €600 -30% SME portfolio = €420
The total price is €1620 (excluding ski rental).
This for an unforgettable experience that will stay with you for a long time.
who IS THE COACH?
Veroniek Jacobs - Business mentor & growth coach
Veroniek Jacobs is an experienced consultant, trainer and mentor with a specific focus on personal development (growth) in start-ups to experienced entrepreneurs. From her engineering education, she has a very analytical view and perception which results in quick results.
feel like joining us?
We are already looking forward to make it an unforgettable time together with you!
Do you have any questions or would you like to register right away? Send an email to email@example.com